Thursday, October 15, 2009

School For Elderly

       After I finished the primary school successfully I was so happy, because I would start English language studying and actualy our mother language is Arabic because i am from Sudan. So it was challenge for me and nice new thing to add  for knowledge. But I knew well it needed more efforts and full concentration.


          Again I am facing the same challenge here in Norway as I started to study the language of this nice country in one of the schools in Ålesund. When I entered the class room and sat on my chair, I remembered that days of the primary school, in which i learnt how do write the letters and how topronounce the words as well.


          Although there is similarity between this one and that, but actually there is a big difference. The Norwegian language is very difficult to learn, hear, pronounce and even write. Because however you pronounce the words for the teacher she says not like that. That made me to be doubtful about my hearing efficiency. And you have to know how people in Oslo pronounce some of the words different from those in Oslo and other placses, and this complicate our understanding, although there is no fixed rules inorder to depend on to know how you talk or write.



Anyhow we are enjoying our time at the school and we have very nice friends from different countries.



Even I can say there maybe more than (8) different languages in the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment