Tuesday, October 13, 2009

¤¤ Apple Cake "Eplekake" ¤¤

          This time i am not going to talk about our suffering from snow and freezing when we go to the office or visiting one of the group in Ålesund, nor about our activities with the volunteers. This time my blog topic will be with the cake taste and apple flavor.



          Britt and Lane, volunteers from Ålesund visited me and my co delegate in office and said they are going to teach us how to make the “Apple Cake”. They brought with all the necessities with them and went to our apartment. We start to prepare the “apple cake” by the Norwegian style as they call it “Eplekake”.

         When it was finished I hoped that I had more than ten fingers to eat more amount of it. Even I finished I count out my fingers again if it was still ten or not because I may ate one of it during eating it.






Now we are looking forward for the coming Monday to know another kind of the Norwegian food.


No comments:

Post a Comment