Tuesday, November 3, 2009

October Gathering Of Red Cross Youth & Rescue Team

          Saturday the 30th of October was the first day of the gathering of the Red Cross Youth and Rescue Team Members. They gathered from different parts in Ålesund to attend this annual course.
       Irene Kvangarsnes, the Office District Staff Member,who in charge of the Rescue Teams, came and picked us to Ålesund.













The place of the course was Radisson SAS Hotel, one of the nicest Hotels I saw for its featured services. 410 was the number of my room.



 I like the Hotel although I was sure that I will suffer food where I went in Norway, because I am Muslim and eat only “HALAL FOOD”. But I was so lucky because I found very delicious fish in the first day so I enjoyed my meal with the others.



Astrid intrudused us for the presentation



        The first day me and my co delegate Lemi Chris had a presentation about Sudan and abut our challenges in Norway and our plans for the coming period in the district.



Part Of The Participating Volunteers From Different Areas




       Mr. Nils Christie was honored for his great efforts during his early voluntary life and for his mother, who was from the first women who started knitting art in Ålesund to distribute it for poor people.












 Other activities were done, and then we showed the volunteers the rules of the RAW WAR a role play.


I have never enjoyed my dinner in Norway before as that first day of the course. As we went to Teater Fabrikken Restaurant. Before and during dinner the staff of the restaurant had funny sketches. Everyone was happy that day.



Although it was in Norwegian language but the body language was enough to know what happening.

It was nice Simple style Restaurant and the staff having funn with every one ther..Even me.. i was grapped with this crazy funny man.













The last day we gave the volunteers some ideas about how to celebrate the 8th day (AIDS Day) this year.



As usual we had fun for some time especially with our dearest friend Britt Eli.



At the end of the course we received some invitations from other group in Ålesund and now we are preparing for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment